Translate

Sunday 16 December 2012

Somedays ...


... are just one of those days!  It doesn't matter what happens but everything just winds you up.  Take Buddy for instance.  Now don't get me wrong I love the crazy loon but uggghhhhh sometimes he just annoys me for fun.  I can be walking along enjoying our time in the park and then out of nowhere he just starts barking at me and giving me grief.

Bella, Buddy, #teeth, #fangs, #play
Well there are days when it just washes over me.  But then there are also days when I've just had enough.  This was one of those days.  It looks like my bottom fangs are about to go into his juggular but they didn't - he's still alive and well! :)

Look how white our teefles are?!  Those are some good strong gnashers we've got there.  Mom says it helps having a Dentastix every day but I think it's all the sticks we chew!  Those fibres sure do get into the nooks and crannies.  :)  Speaking of teefles Mom says she has to go to the dentist next week for a check up.  Glad we don't have to do that.

Bella
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...