Translate

Saturday 8 December 2012

Brrrrrr!


We've had some cold paws on our walks this week!  Reallllllly cold and frosty.  I don't mind it so much as my coat is pretty thick, but Buds... boy that boy will NOT stop whining!  The only time he's been quiet lately is when there is a ball in his mouth.  Or he's been given a snack.

Mom said she's thinking about getting us some booties.  But she's not sure whether we'll wear them.  Hmmmm, I don't know... I guess we'd have to try them on first?!  I don't even really like wearing the coat she got me but Mom says at least it keeps my tummy clean (well, sort of).  Anyway it's still the first week of December so it could get even colder.   Maybe we'll need the booties?

Bella
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...