Translate

Saturday 15 December 2012

BFF?!

Mom posted this cute photo of me on her blog for a Photo A Day challenge thing she's doing.  She says I look soooo adorable in this but I'm just thinking I wish she'd move that camera out of my face.  I suppose we're going to have to get used to it if she's doing it for the next year!  Still I like my walk to not feel like the paparazzi are following my every move, you know?  ;)
Bella, #dog, #cute, #park, #walkies
Anyway Mom said she posted under the title "someone you love" which is pawesome!  'Cos I really love my Mom too and she is definitely my BFF.  I mean I love Buds too but Mom is definitely my fave.  I think Buds would probably say the same too though so I'm not hurt or anything.

Anyhoo, who is your BFF?
Bella
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...