Translate

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Introductions Part 1

We wanted to introduce you to some of our friends properly.  The first one is Cara.  She's a rescue too and is about 4 years.  Cara was the first friend I made when I arrived in the UK and got out of quarantine.  We played together nearly every day, twice a day sometimes too.  We loved to chase each other and wrestle and generally gad about.  It was great.  You can see a video Mom took of us playing in a post below.  

Anyway we gradually grew apart as Buddy came to live with me and Jumble came into Cara's family.  We still see each other nearly every day but for some reason we don't really play together much anymore.  I think it is because when Buddy first came to stay he was a bit too rough with her and tried to do "naughty business" with her too which she really didn't like.  I guess it maybe put her off hanging around with me because it meant that Buddy was always going to be there too?!  Ah well, one of those things Mom says?!


Cara sure is fast!


I love to nom on paws!


Sneak attack while she's having a shake!


But she gets me back later! 

Bella
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...