Translate

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Uh-oh!

This is me with my favourite ball in the whole world!  I was playing with it a few days ago and as you can see was waiting patiently for Mom to pick it up and throw it.  How cute do I look? :P


Anyway, it's a good job Mom took this photo because about 3 minutes after this it ended up at the bottom of the lake. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  

My heart is broken!

Oh woe is me!

Ole orange-y ball is ne'er to be seen again!

I don't think I'll ever get over thi.... wait is that a tennis ball???????  YAAAAAAYYYYYYY, throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ballllllllllllllllll! Nom!

Mom said I should tell you that she tried to get the ball out but all my crying was quite off putting.  She nearly fell in the lake trying to finagle it out of the muddy lakebed.  Bella didn't help as she kept grabbing the stick Mom was using and Blue-y kept roo-roo-rooing for biscuits.  Thank Dog for Uncle Colin and his bag of treats (nommy sausages and Markies) and a "new" ball.  Yay I LOVE Colin.

It wasn't long though before I nearly lost the "new" ball too.  We were walking over the bridge at the park and the ball slipped out of my mouth and bounced through the holes in the fence and into the lake!  Boy it sure wasn't my day.


See?  Mom even took a photo of it floating!  Luckily my super swimmer friend Millie (that's her below in the middle) went in and got it for me!  She's pawesome.  She was even so nice as to let me have the ball back as soon as she got out of the water!  Her Dad Paul thinks she a wuss (whatever that is?) but I love her for it.  :)


Bella on the other hand is a pain.  When she gets the ball she will NOT give it back.  I have to bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark some more (see me in action above) and she still won't let it go.  She loves to wind me up with it.  The only way I get it back is if Mom gives her a biscuit and then she'll drop it.  Me?  I'd rather have the ball!

Buds :P

PS Of course I love to wind up Buds, he gives me nothing but grief some days so this is his payback! heheheh! 
Bella xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...