Translate

Monday 16 July 2012

Bella & Cara in the Rose Garden

We have another YouTube video up!  Take a look see below or click through to YT to leave us a comment.

This video was shot in April 2011 (which is why you don't see Buddy!) and as you can see I'm looking really fluffy!  :)  This is my friend Cara.  I think she's a lurcher crossed with something else but I'm not too sure.  She's a rescue too so I don't think her mom really knows her lineage?!  We had only recently met and so we didn't know quite how far we could push the wrestling and rough 'n' tumble!  You'll see it goes a smidge too far at one point :P ooops.  We're still friends though tee hee!

Let us know what you think of our videos by leaving us a comment.  You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram - @BellanBuddy and we also have a Facebook page.
Bella
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...